Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 1 - first call

Well folks, I took my first call tonight and can almost not stop laughing about it. I'm open minded, and it wasn't like the call was completely out there, but a few times I almost laughed out loud. I get the call, he says, "Hi, I like it up the ass." I tell you what, I was prepared for so many things, but when he said that, I didn't know if he meant he liked it up the ass or if he liked GIVING it. So I sat there having NO idea what to say. He knew it, I knew it, and he hung up. I glanced at my pay scale and noted in my log that I had just made 7 cents and burst out laughing.
When I signed up I was thinking, no big deal, I will have no problem weaving tales, but I can't get caught off guard. I almost don't care about the money anymore, I can barely wait to write in my blog. Maybe that will help me through the next one.

Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment